MPS Marine Team ~ Meet our team of experienced technicians and management, which makes all your problems resolved. We comprise the appropriate engineering personnel in his expertise and are always solid. Special, we are the original technicians from Indonesia, who are ready to compete in the expert of various kinds of engineering work. According to our motto, that is building human resources of Indonesia.
MPS MARINE TEAM (PT MITRA PERSADA SEJATI)
MPS Marine Team
A hard worker and a reliable businessman, some companies have been a place of career.
Studying the work self-taught.
There is no basic education.
– 1989 – 1992 Junior High School, SMP Negeri 2 Kerjo, Karanganyar, Central Java, Indonesia
– 1993 – 1995 Middle School Engineering, STM Negeri 1 Surakarta, Central Java, Indonesia
– 2013 Offshore Technology Institute, Batam, Riau Island, Indonesia
– 1997 April – 1999 April Technician in Rimtara Sdn. Bhd. Tanjung Manis, Sarikei, East Malaysia
– 2000 May – 2003 Technician in Bamboo Den Restaurant Surakarta, Central java, Indonesia
– 2004 sampai 2007 Technician in PT Jatratama Technikindo Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia
– 2004 August – 2011 July Supervisor in PT Saansaka Electrindotama Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia
– 2011 July – 2013 April Site Manager in PT Adhiguna Karya Jaya Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia
– 2013 April – now Technical Manager in PT Mitra Persada Sejati Batam, Riau Island, Indonesia
– 2014 – now SEO in Batam Service Batam, Riau Island, Indonesia
– 2018 – now SEO in King Music Indonesia, Batam, Riau Island, Indonesia
– Web Design
– Son =
1. Desendra Adivian Akbar (2000)
2. Rakha Aditya Tirta (2012)
– 2004 – 2007, Graduate from Universitas Padjadjaran Bandung, West Java. Diploma III major Management
– 2007 – 2010 Graduate from Universitas Padjadjaran Bandung, West Java. Bachelor of Management
27 April 2013, follow Occuptional Safety and Healt 1 (one) day training and Seminar Introduction about HIV/AIDS in the Work Place and HIV/AIDS in the Work Place Prevention Program. Conducted by and at Yayasan Pendidikan Ikbal M. Yos – Kepri in cooperation with KPA Batam – Kepri, Lintas Nusa Foundation as the source and Batam OSH Practitioners.
30 March 2013, follow Occuptional Safety and Health 1 (one) Day Training and Seminar about Become Professional Safety Officer in Oil and Gas Industries. Conducted by and at Yayasan Pendidikan Ikbal M. Yos, Batam – Kepri in cooperation with Batam OSH Practitioners.
– 2011 June – 2011 December MDP in Orang Tua Group, bandung, Indonesia
– 2012 January – 2012 August Hard & safety Admin in PT Vadhana International, Duri, Indonesia
– 2012 September – 2014 February Staff AO (Account Officer) in PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia, Batam, Indonesia
– 2014 April – now HRD Manager and General Support in PT Mitra Persada Sejati Batam, Riau Island, Indonesia